Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to install

I’m a beginner and I try to install the plug in. When I click on the image it open a new page, it doesn't seem to work. Here what I have done, what I deed wrong.

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

Untitled Document

Comments

• edited January 2015
    You have to make sure that everything is uploaded and included correctly, firebug can help with that. You should also use an html5 doctype.

<!DOCTYPE html>
  • Hi Nick, I just purchased a copy of Strip and am having the same problem.

Just what needs to be uploaded and included correctly? The link is straight forward, so I don't think that's where the problem is.

Any help you can provide would be appreciated. I would like to purchase other scripts but need to get this one working first.

Thanks.

Mark
  • Hey Nick,

Well it appears as though I've got it working, so just ignore my previous post. You have lovely scripts, but I think you'd really be doing yourself some a favor if you included a bit more information along with the script, to help those with limited knowledge and experience - like myself.

For example, the download includes two folders, one marked "dist" and the other "src", but there's no mention as to which, if not both, have to be uploaded and how to link to them. I don't think it would take much time on your part to provide that information, and it would certainly eliminate/reduce the number of questions people post on the forums.

You forgot more about js this morning in the shower than most people will ever know, just share some of it with us so that we can enjoy your work:)

Kind regards,

Mark