Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Youtube video blank only play sound

Hi,

I use fresco to play one youtube video on my wordpress site.
The modal open but there is no video shows only the sound play.
I've checked on console and received below error

www-embed-player.js:580 GET chrome-extension://boadgeojelhgndaghljhdicfkmllpafd/cast_sender.js net::ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE
www-embed-player.js:580 GET chrome-extension://dliochdbjfkdbacpmhlcpmleaejidimm/cast_sender.js net::ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE
www-embed-player.js:580 GET chrome-extension://enhhojjnijigcajfphajepfemndkmdlo/cast_sender.js net::ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE
www-embed-player.js:580 GET chrome-extension://fmfcbgogabcbclcofgocippekhfcmgfj/cast_sender.js net::ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE
www-embed-player.js:582 GET chrome-extension://pkedcjkdefgpdelpbcmbmeomcjbeemfm/cast_sender.js net::ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE
www-embed-player.js:582 GET chrome-extension://fjhoaacokmgbjemoflkofnenfaiekifl/cast_sender.js net::ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE

The site is http://wikunthailand.com/home/ try click on WIKUN PREVIEW locate on the top right menu

Comments

• edited February 2016
    I can run this in my javascript console on the Fresco website and it'll just work, doing the same on your website doesn't work. So I guess you have some conflicting scripts on the site.
    Fresco.show("//youtube.com/watch?v=0SsSAaJ6BII");
    I suggest stripping it down to find the problem.